緊急 3 lazada XiaomiTH-store chat (12/05~12/14)もう嫌だ!!!

2021年12月16日木曜日

暮らし

t f B! P L

05/12 12:37
Please explain what to do I have no idea what to do with
05/12 22:58
Chat is the answer as soon as it happens, not the mail. The answer is too late here.
The mobile phone I ordered and received from the store proved to be unsupported for NFC.

I don't think this company or mail order company can be trusted because there are various lies.

Also, I do not admit that there is a company that has to supervise and supervise this company, and I am sorry. It is doubtful that I often run a mail order company with this.

I think I have a duty to explain clearly.

It is doubtful to me that there is this company that has no product knowledge and is not able to handle complaints at all.

07/12 10:47
hello
07/12 11:46
Please explain what to do I have no idea what to do with this


07/12 12:19
You can make a refund through lazada. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please explain what to do I have no idea what to do with this

I'll let you know
07/12 12:40
I wouldn't have had such wasted time if I had processed it in the first response. The mail order company made a big mistake, so please take this responsibility and come to my home to explain.

Please be sure to come to the explanation at home.

07/12 20:03
On Saturday day, I checked the Xiaomi IT store in Fortune Town and found that this product is not supported by NFC.

This made me think that it is a mail-order company that has no fault, a simple mistake in checking Xiaomi's catalog, a sloppy management system of lazada, and no tension of consumer absence.

07/12 20:14
On Saturday day, I had a lot of research on the Xiaomi IT store in Fortune Town. The answer was that this product is not supported by NFC.

This made me perfect. A simple mistake in Xiaomi's catalog check. I thought it was a mail-order company with lazada's sloppy management system and no tension in the absence of consumers.

07/12 20:24
The answer is fast

07/12 20:32
I'll let you know------->The answer is fast

08/12 16:44
Chat obstruction. 2 chat. not send. In this case, time does not solve the problem. It gets worse. The more time goes by. .. .. .. become.



Chat obstruction. 2 chat. not send. In this case, time does not solve the problem. It gets worse. The more time goes by. .. .. .. become.

I'll let you know yet?

08/12 16:53
I'm looking at it on the web page, so I don't know.

You can see the order menu.
then make a request for a refund
Please be sure to come to the explanation at home.

You can contact Lazada directly.
It would be more convenient than what I described.
I go to the headquarters of Sukhumvit.

Let's meet there.

You can contact Lazada to request a refund.
If you don't contact Lazada, it can't do anything.
because we trade via Lazada
There will be an officer to guide you how.
08/12 17:18
It is a complaint caused by a simple mistake in the catalog of the store. It also started when I returned the product once and it was not accepted and returned. Why does it take so long?

I can't forgive.

I haven't made any mistakes.

08/12 17:31
I'm sorry
08/12 17:57
It's not a problem that can't be solved without taking such a long time, so I suspect that I was consciously making a catalog mistake. I would like to ask for an investigation.

Request a clear explanation apology.

In order to solve a problem, you have to think about things from the other person's point of view.

I understand
You can make a refund through lazada.
I was tired on the way, so I wanted it to be resolved soon. Then time has passed. To be clear, it's too long.

What do you want me to do now?
08/12 18:28
Stand in the position of the other party and make full use of your imagination. If you think about it, it will come out naturally.

08/12 18:34
09/12 09:47


It's not a problem that can't be solved without taking such a long time, so I suspect that I was consciously making a catalog mistake. I would like to ask for an investigation.

Seeking an apology and explanation.

Sincere words and attitude are required.

09/12 10:12
If you mess with consumers for nearly 30 days and cause trouble, you will be naturally driven to take action. Apology and explanation required.

09/12 14:07
ระยะเวลาจัดส่ง

ระยะเวลาจัดส่ง 2-5 วันค่ะ
09/12 14:20
Why Thai?

If you mess with consumers for nearly 30 days and cause trouble, you will be naturally driven to take action. Apology and explanation required.

09/12 14:28
Don't be sloppy  Why are Lazada officials silent even though they are watching this chat?

09/12 14:43
Chat obstruction. 2 chat. not send.

09/12 18:32
ไม่ใช่ปัญหาที่ไม่สามารถแก้ไขได้โดยไม่ต้องใช้เวลามาก ดังนั้นฉันคิดว่าฉันตั้งใจทำรายการผิดพลาดอย่างมีสติ ฉันอยากจะขอแบบสำรวจ


หากคุณยุ่งกับผู้บริโภคเป็นเวลาเกือบ 30 วันและก่อให้เกิดปัญหา คุณจะถูกผลักดันโดยธรรมชาติให้ดำเนินการ คำขอโทษและคำอธิบายที่จำเป็น

ขอคำขอโทษและคำอธิบาย

ต้องใช้คำพูดและทัศนคติที่จริงใจ

ส่งสินค้าที่แตกต่างจากแค็ตตาล็อกหมายความว่า

คุณกำลังหลอกลวงผู้บริโภค

ทำไมเจ้าหน้าที่ Lazada ถึงเงียบทั้งที่พวกเขากำลังดูแชทนี้อยู่?

09/12 19:30
[smiling]
09/12 21:34
ระยะเวลาจัดส่ง

ระยะเวลาจัดส่ง 2-5 วันค่ะ
10/12 09:13
ไม่สามารถถามคำถามด้วยรูปสัญลักษณ์ได้ ดังนั้นขอขอบคุณสำหรับความร่วมมือ

เป็นเพียงคำที่มนุษย์ใช้

คำชี้แจงและคำขอโทษ

ฉันจะถาม

10/12 12:09
im sorry
10/12 13:08
คำชี้แจงและคำขอโทษ

เป็นเรื่องปกติที่จะขอโทษและอธิบายว่ามันสร้างปัญหาให้กับผู้คนหรือไม่

10/12 18:02
คุณไม่สามารถเขียนครึ่งล่างใหม่ได้

คำชี้แจงและคำขอโทษ

11/12 10:55
11/12 11:57
I don't even know about monkeys


Xiaomi TH-Store I don't even know about monkeys

monkeys❓

11/12 13:03

11/12 14:23
Xiaomi TH-Store Survey Request

You can't rewrite the lower half.

11/12 14:31
What have you been doing for a month? The price is high

11/12 18:46
Xiaomi TH-Store I don't even know about monkeys

11/12 22:55



12/12

12/12

12/12

12/12 10:49
hello
12/12 11:06

Xiaomi TH-Store I don't even know about monkeys

12/12

13/12 11:14

Message recalled
13/12 11:19
Request for re-investigation from lazada

Xiaomi TH-Store Survey Request  I asked for a mobile phone that supports NFC

13/12 11:30

Consumers don't know. There is not enough explanation.

13/12 17:29
Message recalled
Do you check chats with the store and what do you do when you have trouble?

13/12 18:01
[smiling]
13/12 18:23
If you mess with consumers for nearly 30 days and cause trouble, you will be naturally driven to take action. Apology and explanation required.

Sincere words and attitude are required.

Please come to my home for an explanation

I can go out, please tell me the place and name
Let's make a clear conclusion

I can go out, please tell me the place and name

Let's make a clear conclusion

Please replace it with yourself and think about it. Do you think this is enough?

You can't imitate a monkey
13/12 18:56
No explanation of apology, no sincerity

13/12 23:21
ถึงแม้ว่าคุณจะอ่านอีโมติคอนโดยที่ไม่อ่านแชทแต่คุณก็เข้าใจว่าคุณได้อ่านเนื้อหาในสิ่งที่คุณอ่านและใส่อีโมติคอนเข้าไปด้วยดังนั้นคุณควรจะระมัดระวัง

เป็นหลักฐานดังนั้นหลังจากนี้กรุณาคิดทบทวนคำตอบให้ดีด้วยนะครับ

ถ้าไม่ฟังเสียงของผู้บริโภคตอนนี้คิดว่าบริษัทขายของออนไลน์คงจะหายไปในไม่ช้าครับ

บริษัทขายสินค้าออนไลน์จะเป็นข้อเคลมถ้าไม่นำสิ่งนี้มาใช้ก็จะทำให้บริษัทขายของออนไลน์หายไปครับ

แปลกใจที่มีบริษัทแบบนี้อยู่ด้วย

ฉันไม่สามารถคิดถึงมันได้.

คิดว่าอยากให้คิดว่าบริษัทแบบนี้ดูแลเรื่องแบบไหนบ้างครับ

อย่างไรก็ตามแค่ให้เช่าที่เท่านั้นสินะครับ

ที่ของบริษัทดูแลกำลังทำอะไรอยู่เหรอครับ
Read
ที่ตั้งของบริษัทและเบอร์โทรศัพท์ก็ไม่สามารถเผยแพร่ชื่อของผู้แทนได้หมายความว่าอย่างไรหรือครับ

ไม่ใช่บริษัทที่น่าสงสัยหรือครับ

ด้านหลังที่ดูแลไว้ดูแชทนี้ไม่สามารถตอบอะไรได้เขากำลังทำอะไรอยู่เหรอครับ?

ที่ของบริษัทดูแลกำลังทำอะไรอยู่เหรอครับ

14/12 10:28
[smiling]
14/12 11:05
No explanation of apology, no sincerity


14/12 11:15

自己紹介

自分の写真
背のびすれば無理が見え、ちじこまればまわりが見えない健康寿命

コンタクトフォーム

名前

メール *

メッセージ *

にほんブログ村

QooQ